Istoria Ministries Blog Posts

  • Live Not by Lies of the U.S. Clean Energy Initiatives

    Feb 20, 2021 | 11:36 am

    Live Not by Lies of the U.S. Clean Energy Initiatives I'm going to make this post simple. Without intending to offend, I am writing it like those "For Dummies" books that you see in the book store.This post is designed for those who know little about Clean Energy Initiatives and the United Nations' desire to control the amount of carbon dioxide gases in the air by shutting down oil, gas, and coal exploration, production, and transmission. Ask anyone in Texas about energy this week, and you'll probably get an earful. The Texas power grid failed, and Governor Greg Abbott blames green energy.  Governor Abbot is correct in blaming the Clean Energy Initiatives for the[…]

    Read more...
  • Help in Writing "The Suicide of Minnie Vautrin"

    Feb 15, 2021 | 13:31 pm

    Help in Writing "The Suicide of Minnie Vautrin" Iris Chang's GravesideI am writing a book entitled The Suicide of Minnie Vautrin. It is a book designed to assist family members and friends who are dealing with the painful aftermath of a loved one's suicide. I am placing the FOREWORD to The Suicide of Minnie Vautrin below for you to read. I would like to hear from you. Tell me your story of enduring the pain of a loved one who took his or her life. I know this might be the first time you've penned your thoughts, your feelings, and your questions. Tell me of your experience. Let me know[…]

    Read more...
  • The Great American Tale of the Fishless Fisherman

    Feb 12, 2021 | 05:46 am

    The Great American Tale of the Fishless Fisherman This tale was given to me by my friend Gerald Polmateer, who had someone else give it to him. The origin of the tale is unknown. It is a story about a group of fishless fishermen.And lo, it was true that there was much fish in the waters all around. In fact, the whole territory was surrounded by streams and lakes filled with an abundance of fish. And the fish were very hungry. Year after year these who called themselves fishermen met in meetings and talked about their divine call to fish, the abundance of fish, and how they might go[…]

    Read more...
  • The Tragic Murder of Missionary John Birch (Pt. 3)

    Feb 10, 2021 | 09:00 am

    The Tragic Murder of Missionary John Birch (Pt. 3) When Imperial Japan's Emperor Hirohito went on national radio in Japan at 12:00 noon, August 15, 1945, and unconditionally surrendered his country to the Allies, World War II fighting came to an immediate end. The race for who controlled China then began. Japan had invaded Manchuria, a province of China, in 1931. The Japanese military had desired the oil and natural resources of northeast China for the ever-expanding Japanese empire. China sided with the Allies during World War II in their battle against Japan, Germany, and other Axis Powers. When Japan surrendered, the communist-led Soviet Union raced into northern China to gain control[…]

    Read more...
  • COVID-19: A Chinese Communist Party Act of War

    Feb 4, 2021 | 06:30 am

    COVID-19: A Chinese Communist Party Act of War On January 27, 2021, Dr. Steven Quay issued a 187-page report on the origin of Covid-19.  Dr. Quay writes: "It is beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 escaped from a laboratory. My final conclusion is that it is a 99.8% probability SARS-CoV-2 came from a laboratory and only a 0.2% likelihood it came from nature."Dr. Quay has written over 350 professionally published medical articles. He has been cited over 10,000 times in academic, scientific, and medical journals, making him one of the top 1% of published scientists worldwide. Dr. Quay holds 87 United States patents and has invented seven FDA-approved pharmaceuticals, which[…]

    Read more...
  • The Tragic Murder of Missionary John Birch (Pt. 2)

    Jan 29, 2021 | 05:16 am

    The Tragic Murder of Missionary John Birch (Pt. 2) The wreckage of Col. Jimmy Doolittle's PlaneThe average American today knows little of the dangers of communism. My wife recently told me of a survey that stated "49% of recent American college graduates believe that communism is a better form of government than America's current form of government."Sigh.  Sadly, even some Christians think that there are similarities between communism and early Christianity as described in Acts 2. But there is a FUNDAMENTAL difference between Christianity and communism. The latter is a form of government that requires dictators to force the masses to do things against their will "for the common good"[…]

    Read more...
  • The Tragic Murder of Missionary John Birch (Pt. 1)

    Jan 23, 2021 | 10:12 am

    The Tragic Murder of Missionary John Birch (Pt. 1) Missionary John Birch in China (c. 1940)This is the first of a three-part series on the extraordinary life and tragic murder of an American Baptist missionary to China named John Birch.His cold-blooded murder by  Chinese communists on Saturday, August 25, 1945, should serve as a warning to all Americans who believe in liberty, individual responsibility, and government accountability.Many have heard of the John Birch Society. But few people know about the man John Birch (1918-1945) after whom the organization is named. John Birch, the son of missionary parents to India, would spend his school years in Georgia. God called him to be a missionary at[…]

    Read more...
  • Just What Exactly about 1776 Does Biden Not Like?

    Jan 22, 2021 | 06:47 am

    Larry P. Arnn, President of Hillsdale College, served as the Chairman of the Presidential 1776 Commission, a commission appointed by the 45th President of the United States. The Commission issued its 1776 Report this past Monday, January 18, 2021. The report calls for a return to the unifying principles of the Declaration of Independence. It quotes the greatest Americans, black and white, men and women, in devotion to these principles. The report also calls for a civics education that fosters a reverence for our nation's unifying principles, beginning with accurate and honest teaching of American history. It is no partisan document.Yet,[…]

    Read more...
  • The USA from Commencement to Collapse:From Pain, to Productivity, to Prosperity, to Promiscuity

    Jan 14, 2021 | 12:00 pm

    The USA from Commencement to Collapse:From Pain, to Productivity, to Prosperity, to Promiscuity United States President John Adams once wrote,“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. The Constitution is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" (Source: John Adams to Massachusetts Militia, 11 October 1798, The National Archives). Regent University, in establishing their Robertson Center for Constitutional Law, publicly stated: "The biggest threat to our constitutional order… is the failure to pass to subsequent generations the character, virtue, and knowledge required to protect the constitutional safeguards."Many Americans feel as if they have lost their country. To those with a sense of this loss, it seems that the freedoms guaranteed[…]

    Read more...
  • Self-Government Means Free Access to Information

    Jan 9, 2021 | 08:05 am

    Self-Government Means Free Access to Information If we the people of the United States are to remain self-governed, we must have access to all information, arguments, and opinions relevant to public affairs so that we may assess and choose the leaders that we desire to represent us in government. Our free access to information and opinions must never be restricted. There are no essential substitutes for the freedom of speech and the press. Free access to a discussion about political matters is necessary for any society to remain free and self-governed. Throughout history, repressive regimes, dominant dictators, and communist countries have recognized the power of freedom[…]

    Read more...